Ice Cream Cake with Brownie Crust
2 ½ cups sugar
2 ½ sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
1 ¾ cups Cortés Sugar-Free Cocoa
½ tsp salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 Cortés Chocolate frosting recipe
1 pint vanilla ice cream
1 pint chocolate ice cream
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform (cheesecake) pan with parchment paper for baking. Grease the sides of the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
- Mix the sugar, salt, Cortés Sugar-Free Cocoa, and butter.
- Add the eggs one by one.
- Add the flour.
- Add the vanilla.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownie crust comes out with a few crumbs (not clean).
- Prepare 1 Cortés Chocolate frosting recipe.
- Take the pint of chocolate ice cream out of the freezer and wait for it to soften a little (15 minutes).
- Spread a layer of the Cortés Chocolate frosting over the brownie crust.