White Chocolate Cheesecake
Prep time: 1 hour 15 minutes
1 ½ cups crushed almond cookies
2 tbsp sugar
3 tablespoons of melted butter.
Method to prepare the crust:
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
1/2 cup sugar
4 large eggs
3 packs cream cheese (8 oz, each), at room temperature
2 tbsp amaretto
4 tbsp butter, melted
1 cup sour cream
- Grease a 9-inch springform pan for cheesecakes. Cut out a circle of baking parchment paper and cover the bottom of the pan. This way, you will be able to easily remove the baked cheesecake from the pan.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with the prepared crust mixture. Use a spoon to press the mixture and fully cover the bottom of the pan.
- Melt the Premium Cortés Chocolate with Waffle and the Cortés Chocolate Chips in a bain-marie and let it cool for about 5 minutes.
- In the mixer bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar at low speed until creamy.
- Add the eggs one by one.
- Fold in the melted chocolate.
- Add the amaretto, butter, and sour cream, and mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for approximately 45 minutes. Turn off the oven and crack open the door to let the heat escape. Leave the cheesecake inside and let it cool down. This will prevent cracks from forming.