Premium Peanut Butter Cups
Prep time: 20 minutes
1 cup creamy peanut butter (divided into 2 portions)
½ cup powdered sugar
4 ½ tsp butter, room temperature
½ tsp salt
1 pack of Cortés Chocolate Chips
4 Cortés Premium Bars (Cocoa)
- Blend ½ cup of peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and salt until a very creamy mixture is formed.
- Make a double boiler with a small pot to melt all the chocolate and mix it well with the remaining ½ cup of peanut butter.
- In mini muffin pans, pour a teaspoon of the chocolate mixture, then a teaspoon of the peanut butter mixture, and then another teaspoon of the chocolate mixture.
- Decorate with sprinkles or nuts.
- Refrigerate them until they become firm.