Cortés Chocolate Cupcakes
Every day is a good day for #CortésChocolate cupcakes. However, this recipe is even more special on October 18, #NationalChocolateCupcakeDay.
Prep time: 30 minutes
1 cup flour
½ cup Cortés Unsweetened Cocoa
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ cup butter, room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
¾ cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup Cortés Coffee, brewed
cupcake pan, prepared with paper liners
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and Cortés Unsweetened Cocoa.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until the mix is light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and the vanilla.
- Add the coffee to the milk.
- Gradually add the coffee and milk mixture and the flour mixture, alternating between them. Make sure to start and finish with the flour mixture.
- Pour mix into each paper cup, up to ¾ full. You may use an ice cream scoop to do this in order to ensure they will all be the same size.
- Bake at 350 °F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean.