Cortés Chocolate Fudge with Pistachios
This #NationalCandyDay, we invite you to make this delicious fudge recipe with Cortés Chocolate and pistachios.
Prep time: 1 hour
4 cups sugar
1 1/3 cup evaporated milk
1 cup butter
1 pack of Cortés Chocolate Chips
1 jar of marshmallow creme (fluff)
1 cup pistachios, chopped
1 tsp vanilla
- Cover a baking pan with aluminum paper, including the sides. Grease the aluminum paper.
- Add the sugar, milk, and butter in a pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce to medium heat and stir until it reaches a temperature of 236 °F (measured with a candy thermometer). This will take 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the Cortés Chocolate Chips, marshmallow creme, pistachios, and vanilla, and let the chocolate melt.
- Pour the mixture into the pan. After it has cooled off to a warm temperature, use a knife to score the lines for fudge squares.
After the fudge has cooled off completely and hardened, cut the fudge squares and refrigerate.