White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
Surprise your family with these yummy cookies prepared with Cortés Chocolate Chips.
Prep time: 45 minutes
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ stick unsalted butter
¾ cup sugar
½ cup brown sugar
3 tbsp corn syrup
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 pack of Cortés White Chocolate Chips
1 ½ cup dried cranberries (“craisins”)
1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Prepare baking trays with parchment paper.
- Beat the flour, butter, sugars, syrup, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and eggs together. Scrape the bowl several times with a rubber spatula to make sure the ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Add the Cortés Chocolate Chips, cranberries, and nuts, and fold them into the mixture with a spoon or rubber spatula.
- Use a large spoon to measure out the dough in heaping portions for each cookie. Place the dough portions on the baking pan, leaving 2 inches of space between them.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until they turn a light golden brown.