Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: 30 minutes
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup Cortés Sugar-Free Cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
2 sticks unsalted butter, soft
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp mint extract
1 pack of Cortés Chocolate Chips
- Precalienta el horno a 375° F.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, Cortés Sugar-Free Cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- Line 2 cookie trays with parchment paper for baking.
- In the mixer bowl, mix the butter, sugar, and light brown sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs one by one.
- Add the vanilla extract and mint extract.
- Fold in the Cortés Chocolate Chips.
- Place spoonfuls of the dough on the trays, leaving 2 inches of space between them.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let them cool on wire cooling racks.