Chocolate Grilled Cheese
2 slices of sandwich bread
1 stick butter
4 tbsp Cortés Ground Chocolate
2 slices of cheddar cheese
- Soften the butter at room temperature.
- Place the butter in a container and use a spatula to soften it until it is creamy.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Cortés Ground Chocolate and mix in until it is well blended.
- Add 2 additional tablespoons of Cortés Ground Chocolate and mix again.
- Spread Cortés chocolate butter on each slice of bread.
- Place 2 slices of cheddar cheese on one of the bread slices.
- Close the sandwich with the other bread slice.
- Grill until the cheese melts and the bread is golden brown.
- Slice the sandwich in half and dust with some powdered sugar.