Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with Cortés Chocolate
Prep time: 45 minutes + freezing time
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1 can condensed milk (14 oz)
1 tsp vanilla
¼ cup Cortés Sugar-Free Cocoa
⅓ cup Cortés Chocolate Chips
- In a bowl, combine the heavy whipping cream and the Cortés Sugar-Free Cocoa. Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes have passed, use a metal whisk to beat the mixture until stiff peaks form. Gradually add the vanilla during this process.
- Fold in the condensed milk and Cortés Chocolate Chips.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan, creating an even layer.
- Place the pan in the freezer until the ice cream becomes firm (approximately 3 hours).