Cortés Chocolate Pancakes
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Cortés Sugar-Free Cocoa
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup fresh milk
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Cortés Chocolate Chips
- Butter and olive oil (for greasing the skillet)
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, Cortés Sugar-Free Cocoa, baking powder, sugar, and Cortés Chocolate Chips.
- Add the butter, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix with a fork until all the ingredients are combined; be careful not to overmix. The batter should look slightly lumpy.
- In a skillet, heat some butter and a little olive oil. The oil will keep the butter from burning.
- Pour some batter on the skillet until you get the desired pancake size. After the edges are cooked and the top starts bubbling, flip it to cook the other side.
- When all your pancakes are done, top them with powdered sugar or even chocolate syrup.