Surprise your family or guests for dessert with this delicious pie made with Cortés Unsweetened Cocoa.
Prep time: 20 minutes
½ cup Cortés Unsweetened Cocoa
¼ cup cornstarch
3 egg yolks
1 ½ cup sugar
¼ tsp salt
2 cups fresh whole milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 ready-made pie crust
- Beat the egg yolks and add the vanilla.
- Mix the Cortés Unsweetened Cocoa, cornstarch, and sugar.
- Add the egg yolk mixture to the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the entire mixture into a pot and heat it up over medium heat while gradually adding the milk.
- Slightly turn up the heat and keep stirring with a wooden spoon until the mixture thickens.
- Let the mixture cool down and pour it into the pie crust.
- Place the pie in the refrigerator and let it chill. Serve with fruit or whipped cream.